Crew Only is a service just for crew members, we delivery hundreds of daily essentials, gifts and more right to the port.
Items purchased may be returned (no exchanges accepted) in person at the port 14 days after the “available for pickup date”. Unless stated otherwise in the list of exceptions see below for return policy for Electronics, Books, Movies, Video Games, Health & Beauty. In addition the item must accompanied by the “Item Return Document”.
Our return policy begins on the “available for pickup date”. Item Pick up after this date will not extend the return period.
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 14 days after receiving the item.
Must be returned within 14 days - with these exceptions:
The following electronics items must be returned within 7 days of “Available for pickup date”:
- Computer hardware
- Printers (including 3D printers)
- 3D printing supplies and products
- Digital cameras
- GPS units
- Digital music players
- Portable video players
- Post-paid cell phones
- Pre-paid cell phones
- There are no returns or refunds on prepaid cellular phone cards and electronically fulfilled PINs or minutes.
Must be returned within 14 days if unused, unopened and unmarked
- Books must be returned unused and unmarked.
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 14 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may be exchanged for the same title.
- Video game software, if defective, can be returned within 14 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may be exchanged for a different title if the same title is not available.
Must be returned within 7 days
- Video games hardware must be returned within 7 days of receipt Pre-owned (refurbished)
Must be returned by 14 days - please check packaging for ORM-D sticker
If your item falls into this category, the item is designated as ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic), it must be returned in its original package.
There are over 200 countries and territories available, for a full list select “Shipping” and click on the “Recipient Country” dropdown.
Not at all! During checkout you will select the date, port, and ship for us to pick up your package. Then you, or someone on your behalf, can meet us at the pier and we’ll take care of the rest! It’s that simple! (Do we note about NCL? Wouldn’t it cause more confusion? Is there a “good” way of stating it?)
We offer two types of services: Priority shipping typically takes 2 to 4 business days, while Economy shipping typically takes 4 to 6 business days.
Cost varies based on package size, weight, destination, and service type. An estimated cost is provided when entering package information. If the actual cost is higher than original payment, and you select to cancel the shipping and request for it to be sent back to you, a $30 service fee will be assessed.
You can ship any package up to 100 lbs. and dimensions can be up to 108" in length or 130" in length and girth combined.
We will validate each package’s measurements and weight once we pick it up. If any of these are incorrect, we’ll update the information and cost accordingly. You will receive a daily notification of this, for 5 days, in order to confirm any potential changes.
You’ll select the date, port, and vessel in which you’d like for pick-up to occur. We’ll send notification before the pickup and advise where to meet us.
Package drop-off and pick-up will occur between 9 AM and 12 PM on the day you select during checkout.
- Order Placed – Shipping request completed
- Processing – Weight and dimensions are being verified
- Package Shipped – Package was shipped to destination
- Delivered – Package has arrived at destination
- Shipping Incomplete – Further information/payment needed
- Cancelled – Package to be sent back to customer
- Shipping Returned – Package was delivered back to customer